ISBN : 978-81-224-1390-8
Publication Year : 2002
Edition : Ist
Reprint : –
Pages : 804
Price : Rs. 275.00
Binding : Paperback
In a simple style, this book presents a systematic account of the various principles, methods and techniques of modern accountancy. The book completely covers the new syllabus (November 2001) prescribed by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
- Based on new syllabus of C.A. Professional Education Course-I.
- Explains the various accounting principles and concepts in a simple language and illustrates them with suitable examples.
- Important terms and standards highlighted throughout the book.
- Includes several Solved Question Papers of previous C.A. Entrance and C.A. Foundation examinations.
- Also includes objective and descriptive questions with answers at the end of each chapter.
This book would serve as a comprehensive text for C.A. candidates, ICWA (Inter) candidates as well as B. Com. students would also…
View original post 19 more words